Taxation is a highly specialized area requires skills related to planning, documentation, representation and statutory and legal compliances. Our Chartered Accountants can make available these services to their clients. Cost of qualified personnel in India is amongst the lowest in the world. As cost is one of the major reasons for outsourcing work, one can save around 50-75% of the costs by outsourcing the work to India. We can help both individuals as well as Corporations with tax preparation and related tax matters. We use software such as Lacerte, TurboTax, Ultra Tax and Proseries for tax preparation.


Aranis Offers
  • Payroll and payroll tax assistanc, Sales tax assistance.
  • Individual Tax Returns.
  • S Corporate Tax Returns.
  • Corporate Tax Returns.
  • Partnership Tax Returns.
  • Fiduciary Tax Returns.
  • Trust Accounts.
Advantages of outsourcing tax processing are:
  • 50% cost savings. Pay per usage on a per tax return basis.
  • The need to staff is reduced during the busy season.
  • Processes and workflow are improved through the use of available technology.
  • Paperless environment all documents are captured and stored digitally.
  • Faster turnaround on tax preparation: 24 - 48 hours.
  • Anytime/anywhere access 24x7.

calc2Many solutions exist, today, for a taxpayer facing IRS problems. The solutions may be very simple and sometimes you can even handle the problem yourself. For more serious situations, though, you should find a CPA, Attorney, or Enrolled Agent who understands how to use these solutions to best deal with your situation. We offer fast, affordable and convenient tax return preparation service. Highly competent and well experienced professionals who have got immense experience and training in ProSystem, Proseries, TurboTax, Ultra tax, Lacerte and US Tax Laws.

Who Needs to File a Return?

taxfamoneyIf you are a nonresident alien doing business in the United States, you are required to file a tax return regardless of your income. (To "file a return" means to send it to the IRS, either through the mail or electronically.) You are considered to be engaged in business even if you are an employee working for wages. If you are a student or scholar visiting the United States on an F, J, M or Q visa, and are classified as a nonresident for U.S. tax purposes, you are required to file a tax return each year you are here if you have any income subject to U.S. income tax. Additionally, if you are an exempt individual (explained under "Residency Status"), you are required to file Form 8843 regardless of your income.Know more.